Rabia sentence example
- The siege had lasted 65 - others say 40 - days, when the news came of the death of Yazid, which took place presumably on the r4th of Rabia I, 64 (rath November 683).
- But Abu Moslim contrived to re-awaken their mutual distrust and jealousy, and, taking advantage of the opportunity, made himself master of Merv, in Rabia II.
- The departure from the cave and setting out on the way to Medina is assigned to the ninth day of the third month, Rabia I.
- Rabia I..
- In the same year the real chief of the sect, whose abode had been discovered by the caliph, fled from Salamia in Syria, where he lived, to Africa, and hid himself at Sijilmasa (in Tafilalt) in the far west, whence he reappeared ten years later at Kairawan as the Mandi, the first caliph of the Fatimites.4 Motadid died in Rabia II.Advertisement
- Radi died in Rabia I.
- Al-Mostarshid billah (" he who asks guidance from God"), who succeeded his father in Rabia II.
- He died in the month of Rabia II.
- He was killed by his majordomo in Rabia II.