Quoddy sentence example
- The headlands, the deep indentations and the numerous islands in the bays and beyond produce a beautiful mingling of land and sea and give to the whole ocean front the appearance of a fringed and tasselled border; west of the mouth of the Kennebec River are a marshy shore and many low grassy islands; but east of this river the shore becomes more and more bold, rising in the precipitous cliffs and rounded summits of Mt Desert and Quoddy Head, 1527 and 1000 ft.
- Quoddy footwear, or the Quoddy Trail Moccasin Company, is the place to turn to if you want genuine, handmade moccasins.
- Quoddy footwear has been making moccasins for generations.
- In fact, the Shorey family (the owners of the Quoddy name) have been in the moccasin business since Harry Smith Shorey was a hand sewer for L.L. Bean all the way back in the early 1900s.
- Hand-sewn: Not only is Quoddy footwear hand-sewn, but they are made by using a one-piece vamp that is then wrapped around the entire foot.Advertisement
- Quality Leather: Whether soled or unsoled, all of Quoddy's footwear contains full leather sock lines and heel padding.
- Breaking their moccasins down into several categories, Quoddy makes it easier for the consumer to choose the appropriate footwear.
- Quoddy claims that these are top of the line, luxurious, soft-bottom moccasins that are guaranteed to provide comfort.
- To be clear, the Lo Boy that Quoddy sells is still true to the original craftsmanship as it was one hundred years ago in Maine!
- Quoddy footwear, however, doesn't stop there.Advertisement