Quizzically sentence example
- He gazed down at her quizzically, a twinkle in his eyes.
- The shopkeeper and Claudia both looked at him quizzically, wondering how a man, so obviously a clotheshorse, did not know his suit size.
- Ashley got out, staring at her quizzically.
- I looked up with sinking heart to see a FedEx driver at the front door looking at me quizzically.
- Deidre looked at her quizzically.Advertisement
- Elisabeth took a step back and looked at him quizzically.
- Dean looked at him quizzically.
- When he reached out and started unsnapping the shirt, she looked up at him quizzically.
- The two women stared at him quizzically.
- Rhyn's mate withdrew, gazing at Deidre quizzically.Advertisement
- He lifted one dark brow quizzically.
- Consuelo looked after him quizzically.
- She was talking with her mother and Sarah, but must have felt his gaze because she peered at him quizzically.
- A faint smile twisted his dark features and one brow arched quizzically.