Quiz-show sentence example
- You'd never see Janet on a TV quiz show yet the woman showed up for work, most of the time, complained infrequently, and, except for mandatory cigarette breaks, worked like a sled dog on short rations.
- Which TV quiz show asks contestants to pick a former pop star out of an identity parade?
- Colorado 5 Which TV quiz show was 25 years old in October 1995?
- The Golden Shot was the Sunday teatime quiz show.
- Merv Griffin and his wife were going over game show ideas and she said that there had never been a trivia show since the famous quiz show scandals of the previous years.Advertisement
- Griffin's quiz show format came on the heels of the game show scandals of the 1950s, when producers would rig the shows to give contestants the answers.
- Networks were not thrilled by the quiz show concept, but Griffin pitched a spin on the traditional format by giving the clues in the form of answers.
- The reviews on Buzz Quiz Show for PlayStation 2 have largely been quite positive, because the quiz show series is easy to play and it can easily be fun for the whole family!
- Distinctly different from standard puzzle games, the Buzz Quiz Show series from Sony is targeted more toward fans of game shows, testing their knowledge on all sorts of different areas.
- Most of the reviews on Buzz Quiz Show for PlayStation 2 have been on Buzz!Advertisement
- The Music Quiz easily garnered the most attention in the marketplace, Sony also released a number of other similar quiz show games under the Buzz! branding.
- If you've read any Buzz Quiz Show reviews, then you'll know that most of these titles are fairly similar.
- It's based on the "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" quiz show format and promises an entertaining way to learn new words.
- The show was a musical version of the popular quiz show and was extremely successful.