Quivers sentence example
- Also, each soldier had two quivers with arrows for different purposes.
- Atrial fibrillation-A type of heart arrhythmia in which the upper chamber of the heart quivers instead of pumping in an organized way.
- Even better, OK Cupid will give you periodic "quivers" of possible matches as they come up.
- The chariots of the Egyptians and Assyrians, with whom the bow was the principal arm of attack, were richly mounted with quivers full of arrows, while those of the Greeks, whose characteristic weapon was the spear, were plain except as regards mere decoration.
- This statement sent quivers down most of the players ' spines.Advertisement
- Celebrities from Beyonce Knowles to Robin Quivers have credited the Lemonade Diet with helping them lose weight.