Quirked sentence example
- Alex glanced down the line of stalls and quirked a brow at Carmen.
- He quirked an inquisitive brow, his eyes still twinkling, and patted the bed.
- At her surprised expression, he quirked a brow.
- Mary quirked a brow.
- He quirked a brow, and the dark eyes twinkled with the very devil.Advertisement
- He quirked a brow at her.
- He quirked a brow.
- The lips twitched and a brow quirked.
- A brow quirked and he motioned to the bench.
- She quirked a brow and made an exaggerated point of putting her hair back in order, tossing her head pertly and smiling up at him.Advertisement
- Mr. O'Hara glanced around the hazy room and quirked a silver brow.
- He quirked an eyebrow.