Quirk sentence example
- The ability to keep on searching for the new, new thing is a psychological quirk.
- By a quirk of history, we are still here.
- Sir Richard said this finding did not show the power lines caused leukemia - he thinks this could be " a statistical quirk " .
- Choosing funny dog names is a great way to point out a unique physical trait or personality quirk that your dog may possess.
- Sir Richard said this finding did not show the power lines caused leukemia - he thinks this could be " a statistical quirk ".Advertisement
- Due to a quirk in the law it is not illegal to disseminate such pictures but it is illegal to print and sell them.
- That his majority was tiny was due to a stupid quirk of the electoral system.
- Taking his biggest quirk like phil like the olds these were shown.
- Described in an unidentified hand on the front page as " A quizzical quirk for Xmas ".
- Gals can even pick up a funky pair of their wild hued tights or leg warmers to add some quirk to your ensemble!Advertisement
- By happenstance and an especially wonderful quirk of fate, sometimes the pressure is so extreme as to compress the diamond crystals creating red, pink, and brown hued diamonds.
- The fact that we acknowledge "this" as now - right now - is simply a quirk of the way our brains work, not having to do with anything about how the universe is laid out.
- The bottom line is that it seems to just be a quirk of our psychology that we identify a given moment in time as "now" - as the barrier between that which is fixed, and that which is changeable.