Quires sentence example
- Each press produces of that number of pages 50,000 copies per hour, printed both sides, cut, folded and counted off in quires complete; by increasing the sets of Rotary stereotype pages the same machine will produce 100,000 Machines.
- Those I send you I value in quires at 6 shillings, to take my money as they are sold, or at 5sh' for ready, or else at some short time; for I am satisfied there is no dealing in books without interesting the booksellers; and I am contented to let them go halves with me, rather than have your excellent work smothered by their combinations.
- Eight quires, like this sample, gilt- edged... it must be exactly like the sample.
- Among other things, this re- quires that you do not remove or modify the etext or this Small Print !
- A light but strong portfolio, to which pressure by means of straps can be applied, and a few quires of this paper, if the paper be changed night and morning, will be usually sufficient to dry all except very succulent plants.Advertisement
- A text may become illegible through damp or constant thumbing; portions of it may be torn away; if it is in book form, leaves or whole quires may be detached and either lost or misplaced.
- Cul t i To keep an estate clean and in good cultivation it re quires to be gone over every six weeks.
- Each sheet was distinctively marked to make sure the quires could not get muddled up.
- Clemens covered a good many quires of paper with caustic replies.
- Among other things, this re- quires that you do not remove or modify the etext or this " Small Print!Advertisement