Quintessentially sentence example
- The program continues with Hayden's Oxford Symphony in which the Austrian composer lyrically sums up what he found to be quintessentially English.
- Their most futuristic effort, yet quintessentially fiendish, it flowed and feinted with a seamless sense of cool.
- For Davies, the Protestant ideology of the Edwardian reformation was something quintessentially English.
- For Davies, the Protestant ideology of the Edwardian Reformation was something quintessentially English.
- During the '60s and '70s, she sported looks that were quintessentially representative of those decades.Advertisement
- Thankfully, it drank wonderfully with an intoxicating nose, perfect balance and quintessentially Burgundy flavors.
- These are the type of quintessentially American Pinot's that the French dare not to make.
- Pegged jeans are so quintessentially '80s that it would be remiss not to mention them.
- From top to bottom, this look is quintessentially laid-back and fresh, and it bares just enough skin to keep you comfortable in even the hottest temperatures.
- Boasting a quintessentially '80s-esque music video and a playful, sing-along-with-me chorus, Mickey was singer Toni Basil's biggest - and only - hit.Advertisement
- John Hughes soundtracks are quintessentially 80s and some of the most influential soundtracks in music history.