Quincunx sentence example
- In each section, seeds were sown in a quincunx pattern.
- This quincunx is common in the corolla of Rosaceae.
- benefic aspects, while the square, opposition and quincunx are considered malefic.
- Traditionally, the trine and sextile are benefic aspects, while the square, opposition and quincunx are considered malefic.
- quincunx pattern.Advertisement
- The first of these, called a quincunx, is met with in the apple, pear and cherry (fig.
- AS, the Roman unit of weight and measure, divided into 12 unciae (whence both "ounce" and "inch"); its fractions being deunx i 2, dextans, dodrans 4 i bes 3, septunx T7-2-, semis z, quincunx A, triens 3 i quadrans 4, sextans s, sescuncia $, uncia r i g.
- A curious work called Quincunx, written by Orzechowski (1515-1566), is concerned with religious polemics.