Quilling sentence example
- The verb "to quill" is to fold lace, muslin or other light material into narrow flutes or pleats; when so pleated the material is called "quilling."
- Quilling is a great way to embellish and create cards.
- It is an art form that has existed for centuries, and is called quilling because a quill was used to wind the papers.
- Quilled Paper Snowflakes: Quilling can be a time consuming project, but these pretty ornaments are well worth the effort.
- For other tools like embossing accessories and quilling kits, check out the company's Cuttlebug line.Advertisement
- You can create anything, including people, vehicles, animals, flowers, and many other embellishments, with a small amount of scrap paper and a quilling tool.
- Quilling is the art of creating designs from rolled strips of paper.