Quietened sentence example
- I 've quietened down a lot in the years since.
- quietened down a lot in the years since.
- Once things quietened down, we climbed back into the camp; it was a scene of total devastation.
- My aches and pains became severe, and then quietened down again.
- He fled inside, the other guests on the poolside laughing loudly, then everyone soon quietened down.Advertisement
- quietened down again in the House.
- quietened down considerably.
- quietened mind.
- A few minutes should then be given to ensure physical relaxation & a quietened mind.
- By early 1913 things had quietened down again in the House.Advertisement
- Everyone is aware that from early '45 ' onwards German resistance rapidly crumbled and from our point of view matters quietened down considerably.