Quidditch sentence example
- Activity Village has printable alphabets in all sorts of themes, from Easter to Quidditch.
- You can open the Quidditch League in the Sorcerer's Stone.
- During the second day of school, proceed to the Quidditch practice.
- All are published by EA (Electronic Arts) and were released to correspond with the movie of the same name (with the exception of Quidditch World Cup).
- In a radical departure from the style of the other four games, Quidditch World Cup focused on the fictional game of Quidditch, leaving spell casting and the traditional stories from the novels behind.Advertisement
- The games feature the heart-pounding tournament along with the Quidditch World Cup and more spells than you can shake a wand at.
- There are Quidditch robes to be had, and of course broomsticks to go with them, available separately.
- The chance to play quidditch or ride a broomstick, perhaps as a thrilling coaster or interactive attraction.
- Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup was released in October 2003 for the PlayStation 2, GameCube, Xbox, Game Boy Advance and PC systems.