Quickens sentence example
- But it is the spirit which quickens them that can understand spiritually what they hear."
- When stationary, the most efficient position in which to hold an umbrella is obviously vertical; when walking, the umbrella must be held more and more inclined from the vertical as the walker quickens his pace.
- He quickens, and He judges.
- quickens the spirit of the man which is dead.
- That it has won the Palme d'Or at Cannes only quickens their desire for reprisals.Advertisement
- In the very nature of things, articulation is an unsatisfactory means of education; while the use of the manual alphabet quickens and invigorates mental activity, since through it the deaf child is brought into close contact with the English language, and the highest and most abstract ideas may be conveyed to the mind readily and accurately.
- First the Holy Spirit quickens the spirit of the man which is dead.
- Here, your breathing quickens and your heart rate increases.
- Using the left analog quickens their demise since it locks-on to the next target.
- No-doc loans also give customers the advantage of an online mortgage application which only takes minutes, and because AAAX uses in-house underwriting it quickens the transaction and helps refinancing your home go smoothly.Advertisement