Quick-buck sentence example
- You can't make a quick buck from a home truth.
- Learn about Afghanistan and Vietnam, the war torn territories you'll be invading to smuggle contraband and make a quick buck.
- cowboy tradesmen keen to make a quick buck at the expense of vulnerable customers.
- quick buck.
- tradesmanbad weather often brings out the cowboy tradesmen keen to make a quick buck at the expense of vulnerable customers.Advertisement
- Despite the massive advertising campaigns of ruthless businesspeople preying on the vulnerabilities of bald people to make a quick buck.
- That isn't right, they shouldn't do that just to make a quick buck.
- A lot of borrowers believed that real estate prices would just keep going up and that the quick equity they would get in their homes as a result of rising prices would make the homes affordable, or allow them to sell and make a quick buck.
- You are looking for business professionals, not quick-buck artists.