Quiches sentence example
- After this comes the creation of the four men and their wives who are the ancestors of the Quiches, and the tradition records the migrations of the nation to Tulan, otherwise called the Seven Caves, and thence across the sea, whose waters were divided for their passage.
- Legend tells stories of his teaching men picture-writing and the calendar, and also the artistic work of the silversmith, for which Cholula was long famed; but at last he departed, some say towards the unknown land of Tlapallan, but others to Coatzacoalcos on the Atlantic coast on the confines of Central America, where native tradition still keeps up the divine names of Gucumatz among the Quiches and Cukulcan among the Mayas, these names have the same meaning as Quetzalcoati.
- Also on site is a coffee shop selling a wide range of delicious cakes, scones, quiches and savory pies.
- We offer home-made quiches, along with tea, coffee and a selection of soft drinks are available.
- The vegetarians in our group were well looked after too with some tasty quiches and vegetable bakes.Advertisement
- Free range eggs (expensive but genuine) Very good quiches sold in the cafÃ© and to take away.
- At lunchtime Fergus the Forager had a queue lining up for his range of wild food quiches and nettle soup.
- In the 16th century the Mayas and Quiches had attained a high level of civilization (see Central America, Archaeology), and at least two of the Guatemalan languages, Quiche and Cakchiquel, possess the rudiments or the relics of a literature.
- Quiches are also easily customizable and can be filled with a variety of vegetables, meats, and cheeses.
- Since it is relatively tasteless it works best in recipes that feature distinctive flavors such as brownies, muffins, casseroles and quiches.Advertisement
- Central ingredient - For recipes where eggs are the central ingredient like for omelets, quiches or egg sandwiches, the best choice will be a tofu substitution.
- Entrees like a vegetarian lasagna, moussaka, couscous, or selection of quiches are inexpensive, filling, and crowd-pleasers.
- Gluten-free almond pie crust makes a great start for sweet dessert pies as well as savory quiches or meat pies.
- Try lemon, blueberry, or apple pie, or even quiches and meat pies.
- You can also prepare mini quiches in advance and microwave them at work.Advertisement
- If you will have ample tables and chairs, you can include salads, quiches and other things that must be eaten with a fork.
- Heartier appetizers, like boneless wings, mini quiches or sliders, can all be grouped together.
- We have a range of hand made quiches available in individual or large sizes.