Quibbles sentence example
- Conscience is the best of casuists; it is only when men wish to cheat it that they fly to logical quibbles."
- Like the rest of the Megarian school he revelled in verbal quibbles, proving that motion and existence are impossible.
- In the purely intellectual sphere it is certainly true that the recovery of the antique world was of great importance; that it made possible genuine criticism by presenting new points of contrast and opening up fields that led away from theological quibbles.
- Under these conditions debate sometimes degenerated into quibbles over points of Portuguese grammar.
- quibbles return policy.Advertisement
- A few quibbles that do not detract from the main thrust of the book are mainly related to sources.
- However, these are only two of Fred's quibbles - some of which seem almost spiteful.
- You have the security of knowing this is backed by a no quibbles return policy.
- However, these are only two of Fred 's quibbles - some of which seem almost spiteful.