Questioningly sentence example
- Prince Vasili stared at her and at Boris questioningly and perplexed.
- When she glanced up questioningly, he shook his head.
- Dean looked at her questioningly as he turned off the jeep.
- Prince Vasili looked questioningly at the princess, but could not make out whether she was considering what he had just said or whether she was simply looking at him.
- We all looked questioningly to Martha who stood at the open doorway.Advertisement
- Once more Pierre looked questioningly at Anna Mikhaylovna to see what he was to do next.
- His bewildered gaze traveled over her face, landing questioningly on her eyes.
- Katie glanced at him questioningly a few times, but he gave his attention to his food.
- She looked up at him questioningly.
- He participated in conversation, but whenever it lagged, he watched her questioningly.Advertisement
- She drew back and met his amused gaze questioningly.
- She gazed up at him questioningly.
- The Deans looked at her questioningly.
- He stared down at his coffee, and when she touched his arm, he glanced up questioningly.