Quesadilla sentence example
- After you remove the patty, let it cool a little and then you either roll it up or cut it like a quesadilla, adding pretty much adding whatever you like or eating them plain.
- The George Forman 360 is more than an electric grill as it transforms into a pizza oven, quesadilla press, omelet maker, and pancake griddle.
- Enjoy a mouthwatering jumbo burger or nimble on Joe Perry's "Rock Your World" Quesadilla.
- The menu offers a mix of comfort foods, such as macaroni and cheese with bacon or smoked chicken quesadilla, while the entrees provide a choice of beef, poultry, and seafood.
- Locals will tell you to try the vegan quesadilla if they are not vegans themselves - it's that good.Advertisement
- Some of these include a seafood quesadilla with shrimp, scallops, and crab-meat, grilled swordfish with wild mushrooms and a parmesan encrusted cod.