Queried sentence example
- Sir Bill queried the logic of having a diversity directorate separate from the HR function.
- Cllr McBride queried the length of the proposed route.
- These traditional interpretations are now being queried, not least by a renewed interest in the archeology of ancient religious activity, including shamanism.
- Toggle the active button to select which of the layers can be queried or data selected using the tools on the toolbar.
- These watches may be unused, however, the definition of new may be queried as they are likely to be several years old.Advertisement
- It was queried whether a site meeting at Penrose Wood Industries re a proposed craft brewery had been arranged.
- It was agreed to reword the paragraph as follows:- 'Councillor McNulty queried if Strabane would receive any benefits.
- Stephen long ago queried why the state coercion of the criminal law should give way to the private coercion that is duress.
- Eh, Makeev? queried the doctor, in a tone of indifference.