Querent sentence example
- signifyse of shared significators Moon, otherwise being a co-significator, signifies the querent to my knowledge.
- In case of shared significators Moon, otherwise being a co-significator, signifies the querent to my knowledge.
- The querent is primarily signified by Saturn; the lover by the Sun.
- When questions: Most professionals agree that "when" questions do a disservice to the querent.
- Relationship Cross: This spread is often used to help the querent clarify their standing in a relationship.Advertisement
- The first card represents the querent and is on the left side.
- Many tarot readers have strong intuitive and clairvoyant abilities; these talents allow a reader to advise the querent.
- Some readers use only one spread such as the Celtic Cross, while others like to use different spreads depending on the type information requested by the querent.
- Reading practices vary from one tarot reader to the next and even from one querent to the next.
- It represents the "distant past foundation" and shows the querent what the distant past was founded upon.Advertisement
- Selection 10: Here, the final outcome to the querent's question is revealed.
- Tarot-Who Are You: This tells the querent which tarot card is associated with your birth or name; you get to choose.