Quercetin sentence example
- Onions and apples contain large amounts of a flavonoid called quercetin.
- You can help counter this by giving your son vitamin C, combined with a potent natural antihistamine called Quercetin.
- Quercetin possesses powerful antioxidant properties and like other bioflavonoids, has the ability to stabilize cell membranes.
- Eat lots of garlic and onion which contain quercetin which is anti-inflammatory.
- Great savings on this upgraded version of the old favorite, with ingredients including the inflammation reducer quercetin.Advertisement
- Quercetin should be taken as early as six to eight weeks before the start of allergy season for best results.
- You can get quercetin in your diet by eating red apples and red onions since quercetin is the phytochemical that contributes to the red coloration.
- If you take the drugs cyclosporine or nifedipine, you should not take quercetin.
- One reason this tea may be so helpful is that it contains quercetin, as evidenced by the red color of the tea.
- Quercetin has been shown to block the production of histamines that can cause itchy eyes and runny nose.Advertisement
- More research is needed to establish the effectiveness of quercetin, but many people still swear by it for treating their hay fever symptoms.
- A pleasant way to get quercetin is to have a cup of rooibos tea.
- The rich red color of this tea comes from the quercetin present in the leaves of the rooibos plant.