Queasiness sentence example
- Queasiness, nausea, and even vomiting may occur very early in the pregnancy.
- She made one anyway and forced herself to eat it, blaming her recent trauma for her queasiness.
- For some, this indulgence comes with a price. The Red Wine Headache (RWH) is a mysterious syndrome that causes some wine drinkers to experience throbbing headaches, flushing, and queasiness.
- Meclizine (Bonine), a medication for motion sickness, also diminishes the feeling of queasiness in the stomach.
- Morning sickness is a bit of a misnomer, since stomach queasiness can occur any time of day.Advertisement