Quayside sentence example
- On warmer days, there is outdoor seating on the cobble-stoned quayside overlooking the waterfront, where summertime events include jazz on the key.
- All roads lead to the large quayside which is backed by flower bedecked tavernas.
- No. 4 Key, King's Dock, offering 400 m of quayside and three 10-tonne capacity grabbing cranes.
- A small disused dock exists where the original quayside was.
- Access to the yacht is via a wide gangway, which rests at the same level as the quayside.Advertisement
- I have never seen anyone look so happy, when he saw Michael and myself on the quayside.
- Both are tiny, sleepy hamlets with only a few tavernas situated around the quayside.
- Apparently her stern ramp was deployed on the quayside at the time.
- The total tonnage handled over the quayside rose by 4% to almost 40m tons.