Quatrefoil sentence example
- The aureola, when enveloping the whole body, is generally oval or elliptical in form, but is occasionally circular or quatrefoil.
- Above the door is a double lancet window with quatrefoil tracery.
- A quatrefoil chapel on the east side of the basilica is a Byzantine addition.
- The gallery now has trefoiled sub-arches and a quatrefoil pierced through the tympanum.
- A quatrefoil light is set high up in gable.Advertisement
- A rood loft was also added, approached by a stair on the north side lit by a quatrefoil window.
- Roof similar to nave but all arch-braced collars (6), and four tiers of quatrefoil windbraces.
- These include quatrefoil panels of the same pattern as is found in the west window.
- One of the windows has incised ' AMDG 1868 ' around the quatrefoil above the main lights.
- The tower is embattled, and has belfry windows of two trefoiled lights with a quatrefoil in the head.Advertisement
- All along the aisles is blank arcading with trefoil arches and a blank elongated rounded quatrefoil in the spandrel.
- West wall: west window has two lights with trefoil heads and a quatrefoil in the tracery above.
- Left end adjoins No. 46 whilst right end has a 2 light both floors and framing forming quatrefoil in gable.
- Wagon roof of 24 panels, the wall plates with quatrefoil friezes.
- The pendant is quatrefoil in plan, with a small knop at each corner junction.Advertisement
- The simple wagon roof of two bays is coved with decorated purlins, molded ribs and quatrefoil tracery.
- Buttressed north aisle with hoodmoulds with corbel heads to its 3 windows which have quatrefoil above 3 trefoiled lights.
- The C19 century figure of Christ in the tympanum is placed in a large pointed quatrefoil.