Quash sentence example
- They moved to quash the indictment on which he was brought to trial.
- If the parties to the suit are dissatisfied with the judgment, they may appeal to a priest who stands higher in public estimation, or one of the parties may induce a higher authority by bribery to quash the judgment of the first.
- As for the dynastic opposition, it was reduced to a rump of 66 members, a result so unsatisfactory from the point of view of the monarchy that the government offered to quash certain Conservative returns in order to provide it with more seats.
- quash a robotic rebellion on a lunar mining colony.
- You take the part of a mercenary pilot hired to quash a robotic rebellion on a lunar mining colony.Advertisement
- The United Nations began last year to try to quash Iraq 's surcharges by imposing a system of retroactive pricing on Iraqi oil.
- And he went some way to quash the speculation that he is enjoying the top job too much to want to leave it behind.
- A motion to quash a subpoena shall be filed in the appropriate United States district court or State court.