Quartile sentence example
- In 2002/03, the gap between the high crime quartile and the remaining three quartiles was 27.1 offenses per 1,000 population.
- I'm also afraid that under John Major, the bottom quartile did not become worse off.
- Cheltenham is also in the top quartile for the accuracy of its benefits work.
- Owing to welfare lowest quartile of second half of.
- Only the students with the most severe functional difficulties, the fourth quartile, shows less dropout then the rest.Advertisement
- Women from the lowest income quartile reported an average of 67 days of reproductive ill-health and annual health costs amounted to rupees 31.
- Leicester was ranked in the top quartile of cities suitable for public sector relocation - the only city to ranked in the top quartile of cities suitable for public sector relocation - the only city to rank in all relocation scenarios.
- This also puts it in the top quartile of all local authorities.
- Doctors were effective and consistent in assessing their peers, they were highly consistent when assessing the 4th quartile of performance.
- In Northern Ireland, wards are defined as disadvantaged if they are in the upper quartile of the child poverty index.Advertisement
- I 'm also afraid that under John Major, the bottom quartile did not become worse off.
- Therefore the bottom quartile breakpoint is 2. Example 2 The following result set has 10 values (therefore N = 10).
- We aim to perform at, or in excess of, the upper quartile performance levels in all service delivery areas.
- However, it uses lower quartile house price figures rather than the mean prices used in the ratios analysis.
- In conclusion, the intervention had a positive effect on playtime physical activity, with similar increases observed and maintained across the quartile range.Advertisement
- Leicester was ranked in the top quartile of cities suitable for public sector relocation - the only city to rank in all relocation scenarios.
- The third quartile of tuberculous badgers was 1 per active sett.
- They tend to be in the upper quartile of their business sector.