Quarter-finals sentence example
- bagged braces as the Addicks comfortably progressed through to the quarter-finals.
- Bristol Shoguns will take on Gloucester on Saturday in what looks to be a juicy west Country Derby in the Powergen Cup quarter finals.
- Sunday 19 March 2006 Today - quarter finals day - saw some great matches.
- Taking into account the quarter finals first leg results could prove handy once again for football single backers.
- redoubtable opponent, in the quarter-finals.Advertisement
- In the bottom half of the draw Jamie Cope claimed two notable scalps to move through to the quarter finals.
- The seventh seeds now face Canada's 11th seeds Runa Reta & Matthew Giuffre for a place in the quarter-finals.
- Notes to Editors Dates of the quarter finals for the respect poetry slam 2005 are - April 20th at Arts Depot North Finchley.
- Julian emerged the winner and went on to face Stuart Mann, another redoubtable opponent, in the quarter-finals.
- The seventh seeds now face Canada 's 11th seeds Runa Reta & Matthew Giuffre for a place in the quarter-finals.Advertisement
- Madeline Perry had reached the quarter finals of the squash tournament where she lost to the eventual winner Natalie Grinham.