Quarreled sentence example
- She almost quarreled with her brother about him.
- And what we quarreled about--I don't even remember!
- Why have you quarreled with Helene, mon cher?
- He quarreled with the other sailors, and even with the captain.
- They stuck around, pretending to pick up glasses and snack plates while the Dawkins four quarreled, oblivious to their presence.Advertisement
- Adjutants and generals galloped about, shouted, grew angry, quarreled, said they had come quite wrong and were late, gave vent to a little abuse, and at last gave it all up and went forward, simply to get somewhere.
- Many of them appropriated several houses, chalked their names on them, and quarreled and even fought with other companies for them.
- In 1807 he suddenly made friends with him, but in 1811 they again quarreled and again began killing many people.
- Do you remember how we quarreled?
- John and his father did not agree on many things and frequently quarreled.Advertisement
- He never quarreled about religion with his parents or anyone else.
- quarreled bitterly over John's choice of bride, and John set up a rival store.
- He refused to agree, and has quarreled violently, literally violently, with his brothers.
- quarreled violently, literally violently, with his brothers.
- In 1797, however, the two men quarreled bitterly over John 's choice of bride, and John set up a rival store.Advertisement
- In one episode a nail technician quarreled with the bride, but that's a rare occurrence.
- immodest women, and chastising those who quarreled or misbehaved.