Quarantined sentence example
- New arrivals should be quarantined, until it is certain that they are in a satisfactory condition of health.
- I was hospitalized for a few days (or quarantined and not hospitalized ).
- Infected children were removed to hospitals and the rest of the family was quarantined until they became noninfectious.
- quarantined object or a selected group of objects.
- The Soviet Union quarantined itself and many of its often unwitting captives and clients from the rigors of international capitalism.Advertisement
- Can I ask the ISC Inquiry Desk staff to release quarantined messages for me?
- Delete a quarantined object or a selected group of objects.
- Eventually they would run the Longhorns with the buffalo, and then Brutus could stay with all of them, but the animals would have to be quarantined at first and then allowed to adjust to each other.
- quarantined messages for me?
- Automatically attempts to heal/remove infected files and other threats such as Trojans, worms, and java applets placing these quarantined files in an AVG Virus Vault.Advertisement