Quantum mechanics sentence example
- The Heisenberg uncertainty principle in quantum mechanics implies that vacuum fluctuations are present in every quantum theory.
- carbon tetrachloride molecule adsorbed onto the later surface of pyrophyllite, as calculated using quantum mechanics methods.
- Students should know classical electromagnetism and quantum mechanics before attending this course.
- formalism of quantum mechanics for bound systems, in particular, the simple harmonic oscillator and the hydrogen atom.
- formulated mathematically and shown to be incompatible with the statistical predictions of quantum mechanics.Advertisement
- They now match up with quantum mechanics and provide a totally satisfactory solution for quantum gravitation.
- Thus the process of understanding quantum mechanics is highly chaotic.
- It relies heavily on the use of symbolic representations and deduction to apply quantum mechanics to a variety of situations.
- Survey of a modeling hierarchy, from relativistic quantum mechanics to fluid dynamics.
- Recent years have seen a rapid progress in two areas connected with quantum mechanics.Advertisement
- Polkinghorne highlights that quantum mechanics and relativity are two theories that are not yet reconciled.
- uncertainty principle in quantum mechanics implies that vacuum fluctuations are present in every quantum theory.