Quantum leap sentence example
- I suspect my disappointment was down to Fuji's marketing blurb - I expected a quantum leap in technology which wasn't there.
- Fund managers have made a quantum leap from outright hostility to mild interest in housing.
- A quantum leap in artistic terms for Scott, every song a winner.
- When graduating from one difficulty setting to the next, it will feel like you took a quantum leap in difficulty.
- Space Phase: The final frontier, the development of your unique species takes a quantum leap forward as you now work on an intergalactic scale.Advertisement
- It's not the quantum leap we got going from the PlayStation to the PlayStation 2, but it's hard to ignore.
- Make sure that you have an adequate data plan before proceeding, but you can see how wireless broadband is a quantum leap in robustness above older wireless technologies like GPRS/EDGE.
- You have to remember that this is no Palm Centro; Palm's newest phone is a quantum leap forward from that.
- Her mother is actress Deborah Pratt who portrayed Marella on Airwolf and the voice of Ziggy on Quantum Leap among her many roles.
- Bakula brought name recognition and an established fan base from his years on Quantum Leap.Advertisement
- The Star Trek: Enterprise cast mingled relative unknowns with fan favorites from other genre shows, such as Scott Bakula who portrayed time traveler Dr. Sam Beckett on the 1980s science fiction drama Quantum Leap.