Quantifiable sentence example
- School rankings can give quantifiable information regarding how well students are doing in tests across the board.
- Highlight achievements, awards, and quantifiable achievements in this portion of the letter.
- When the history of carat weight adjusted to the standardized measurement, additional quantifiable measures were needed to compare stones of different weights and partial carats.
- The results of quantifiable psychological tests can be translated into numerical values, or scores.
- The only quantifiable dimension is actual sales, so that must be the unit of comparison before which we all genuflect (5 ).Advertisement
- Well, at least wine destinations according to my highly subjective and hardly quantifiable opinion.
- Finally, innovation processes tend to be characterized by uncertainty rather than quantifiable risk.
- Most are objective and quantifiable; however, certain projective tests may involve some level of subjective interpretation.