Quango sentence example
- Barks turns icy at the mention of this quango.
- I sometimes wonder whether these bureaucratic quango types have even the faintest inkling what a " market " actually is.
- Why do we need a quango at our level?
- We would strongly oppose establishing a new quango with or without other public bodies.
- And the control of this will pass to some shady non-elected quango.Advertisement
- The Forestry Commission controls vast tracts of hill land yet there is concern that it is an unaccountable quango.
- The warning came from a government quango that no longer exists based on work by a service provider engulfed by a takeover.
- Welsh education quango slammed The National Audit Office has slammed Wales ' biggest quango for failing in its handling of educational projects.
- The conservation quango is facing this crisis with a budget cut by 5% in real terms.
- Together with another lottery funding quango, the New Opportunities Fund, it is being replaced by the Big Lottery Fund.Advertisement
- The outcome, he said, would be a significant shrinkage of the quango map of Wales.
- We already have regional government by quango and civil servant - the point is to make regional viceroys answerable to local voters.
- Today the lines, signals and stations are owned by a massively subsidized quango called Network Rail.
- The Labor government is putting an end to the Tory quango state in Wales.
- Missing Information The personal information on quango members to be found on the web-site is extremely limited.Advertisement
- The growth of the quango culture is having a stultifying effect on economic development.