Quality of service sentence example
quality of service
- The goal was quality of service to achieve a 92% compliance in customer assessments of agency performance against service level agreements.
- arbiter of quality policing is the quality of service to the individual.
- In some cases, productivity gains had allowed contracts to be delivered at the same quality of service while maintaining the price.
- Indeed, they say, the quality of service has greatly improved.
- Our approach and company culture ensures consistent quality of service and expert knowledge.Advertisement
- labourly Business Information covering finances, quality of service and labor productivity indicators are reported to the MC by company officers.
- mangle table is more rarely used to implement traffic control policies, for example altering the quality of service options of packets.
- Agents and brokers should take a close look at the price, as well as the level and quality of service that is being offered.