Quality assurance sentence example
- Issue 3: testing quality assurance in Locator is multi-faceted.
- Quality assurance Quality assurance schemes have been in use in early years settings for a number of years.
- Details about quality assurance Tutors are provided with a marking scheme, to which they are expected to adhere.
- augmentative biological control industry through advocacy, education and quality assurance ' .
- In laboratories with highly standardized testing and quality assurance procedures, this protocol appears highly effective.Advertisement
- See also external links for web sites of bodies associated with NEWI quality assurance.
- panacea for all quality assurance woes.
- All other information will be securely retained and used by Wren Laboratories Ltd. for analysis, product development, quality assurance and marketing purposes.
- unwieldy bureaucracy of the LIG program remains a burden to all involved, notwithstanding the accepted need for accountability and quality assurance.
- The unwieldy bureaucracy of the LIG program remains a burden to all involved, notwithstanding the accepted need for accountability and quality assurance.Advertisement
- Refurbished models go through a quality assurance process before they can be sold again and this process ensures that the Apple computer has the same standards as if it were purchased new.
- At Sky Fantasy Fireworks, you'll find they have tested each of their different fireworks for quality assurance.
- WOOLMARK guarantees fiber content and has provided quality assurance for over four decades.
- Most game companies have testers, responsible for playing the games, finding bugs and contributing to the overall quality assurance process of the video game development process.
- The company reports having spent over 130 million dollars on manufacturing and quality assurance over the past five years alone and meets the tough GMP (Good Manufacturing Standards) criteria.Advertisement
- The forum became a de facto quality assurance department, with feedback on everything from press releases to past products appearing for free, and discussed at length.