Quaestio sentence example
- His principal philosophical works are De immortalitate animi (1518 and 1524); De intellectu et daemonibus; De infinitate primi motoris quaestio and Opuscula moralia et politica.
- of these treatises are: De anima intellectiva (1 270); Quaestiones logicales; Quaestiones naturales; De aeternitate mundi; Quaestio utrum haec sit Vera; Homo est animal nullo homine existente; Impossibilia.
- - These were generally delivered before the senate or people, if political in character, and before jurors sitting in a quaestio, if judicial.
- quaestio 3, headed Tractatus de Poenitentia, is divided like the main part into seven distinctiones, containing each several canones.
- The second part is cited by the canon, causa and quaestio, e.g.Advertisement
- The treatise De Poenitentia, forming the 3rd quaestio of the 33rd causa of the second part, is referred to as if it were a separate work, e.g.