Quadrilaterals sentence example
- I had prepared some cards with quadrilaterals drawn on them.
- The fourth book deals with the circle in its relations to inscribed and circumscribed triangles, quadrilaterals and regular polygons.
- Owing to the small size of the experimental wire, the method is very quick and sensitive, and the apparatus can be set up in a few minutes when once the experimental quadrilaterals have been made.
- quadrilaterals, hexagons, &c., all of which are rectilineal figures, a triangle is "differentiated" as having three sides.
- 37 The mensuration of earthwork involves consideration of quadrilaterals whose dimensions are given by special data, and of prismoids whose sections are D such quadrilaterals.Advertisement
- When dealing with maps not drawn on an equal area projection we substitute quadrilaterals bounded by meridians and parallels, the areas for which are given in the " Smithsonian Geographical Tables " (1894), in Professor H.
- cyclic quadrilaterals.
- quadrilaterals drawn on them.
- In the poster competition, we had to make a poster and answer three questions on cyclic quadrilaterals.
- quadrilaterals in circles are equal to two right angles.Advertisement
- The opposite angles of quadrilaterals in circles are equal to two right angles.