Quadrennial sentence example
- The following table shows the rate of increase in the four quadrennial periods between 1891 and 1907 in Japan proper:
- Each division was represented by two elective assessment commissioners (ra?crai), who assisted the Boule at Athens in the quadrennial division of the tribute.
- judiciary six years, provided for quadrennial sessions of the legislature, and introduced the office of lieutenant-governor.
- For the shock of the first partition was so far salutary that it awoke the public conscience to a sense of the national inferiority; stimulated the younger generation to extraordinary patriotic efforts; and thus went far to produce the native reformers who were to do such wonders during the great quadrennial diet.
- quadrennial exhibition in Prague.Advertisement
- quadrennial discussion in our forums, the perfect place to plan your trip!
- quadrennial review of the scheme was carried out at 31 March 2003.
- quadrennial condition surveys on all historic assets.
- quadrennial games.
- quadrennial project has long been surpassed.Advertisement
- The designs for Macbeth formed part of the gold medal winning entry to the 1995 International Quadrennial Exhibition in Prague.
- The PQ07 is organized by the Theater Institute Prague Quadrennial discussion in our forums, the perfect place to plan your trip !
- A quadrennial review of the scheme was carried out at 31 March 2003.
- The Protocol requires Departments to commission specialist conservation consultants to conduct quadrennial condition surveys on all historic assets.
- Other events are n't as predictable as the quadrennial games.Advertisement
- The original target of funding for this Quadrennial project has long been surpassed.