Quadrates sentence example
- S.)/n==Authorities== - The two most ancient manuscripts of Lucretius, O and Q, are both at Leiden, one being a folio (oblongus) and the other a quarto (quadrates).
- The quadrates slant obliquely forward and are attached directly to the proOtics, owing to the absence of squamosals.
- The quadrates are directly attached to the skull, the squamosals being absent.
- Pterygoids connected with the quadrates which are carried by the squamosals, and these are loosely attached to the skull.
- - The pterygoids are widely separated from the quadrates, not reaching beyond the level of the occipital condyle.Advertisement