Quadrat sentence example
- Of course, sampling only one quadrat would not give you a reliable estimate of the diversity of the ground flora in the wood.
- To make a larger quadrat, purchase stock wire from an ironmonger or farm supplier.
- Each square on the grid represents a 2m square quadrat in the sampling square.
- The red bars represent the% cover of the plant species in each 1m quadrat along the line.
- Once the position of the quadrat had been established, the sward composition within the quadrat area was assessed visually.Advertisement
- It is common to use a 50 x 50 cm quadrat, divided into 25 smaller squares.
- At each survey data, a randomly chosen 1 m2 quadrat within each of the small herbivore exclosures was also surveyed.
- Cones were counted in a 0.5 x 0.5 meter quadrat thrown under the canopy of pine trees.
- Units: - enter here the units in which the quadrat size is expressed.
- Vegetation recording Vegetation analysis employing quadrat sampling and line transects were conducted in the prime observed foraging locations.Advertisement
- The random quadrat data is based on twice the number of samples in each section compared to the belt transect.
- All - the template and quadrat corners are cleared when the video is played or stepped.