Qt sentence example
- Louisa Brown, Lesley Browning and Andrew Henderson tell all off the record, on the QT and very hush hush.
- The quantities QT are called the generalized components of force.
- I have portal hypertension & oesophageal varices, with the added bonus of Long QT Syndrome.
- The Mayo Clinic reports that one probable cause may be the long QT syndrome.
- Long QT syndrome is a tiny but significant electrical disturbance of the heart.Advertisement
- Long QT can't explain all incidences of SIDS, but one study found that around one in ten babies who die of SIDS had this heart defect.
- Currently treatments for long QT syndrome are rather involved and don't always work.
- The current version (1.0.21) was developed in C++ and QT frameworks, which made it compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux users.
- An electrocardiogram (ECG, EKG) that records the electrical activity in the heart may be used to check for heart rhythm abnormalities, such as long QT syndrome, in children who have had a pallid breath holding spell.
- Children with long QT syndrome may have breath holding spells in response to exertion or excitement.Advertisement
- However, because long QT syndrome is so serious, some physicians recommend that all children with breath holding spells have a baseline EKG.
- This 'meet me on the QT out in the woods' bothers me.
- Then since XS and QT are parallel and FIG.
- Long QT syndrome has a medical test that can be done with ECG, but it's unclear how science plans to use this information to prevent SIDS.