Qs sentence example
- 5) is QQ'- QS = BD sec 4:,(I - cos SQQ') = BD sec cI)(1 +cos 20) = 2BD cos 4); from which it follows that an error of given magnitude in the figure of a surface is less important in oblique than in perpendicular reflection.
- Apra p rts, 'Ap-ro pEns, and in an inscription of Tralles (Dittenberger, Sylloge, 573) Apra o o qs; Herodotus (vi.
- The conditions (~) then lead to IA(AC) 2, ,2 (AC)(BC) 1 ~ tO qs B(BC)~ AB r0, C(BC) r~
- It is implied in the above description of the system that the Cartesian co-ordinates x, y, z of any particle of the system are known functions of the qs, varying in form (of course) from particle to particle.
- The coefficients arr, a,~, are called the coefficients of inertia; they are not in general constants, being functions of the qs and so variable with the configuration.Advertisement
- This solution, taken by itself, represents a motion in which each particle of the system (since its displacements parallel to Cartesian co-ordinate axes are linear functions of the qs) executes a simple vibration of period 21r/u.
- where the denominator stands for the same homogeneou~ quadratic function of the qs that T is for the is.
- In the even newer model, tricky points of law, interpretation of contracts, promissory estoppel were pinged at the odd QS adjudicator.
- promissory estoppel were pinged at the odd QS adjudicator.
- The 3500 gallon tenders recovered from the Us were altered to suit the left hand drive of the Qs.Advertisement
- Scorpio won't put up with any bull, not even Taurus, so this earth sign better watch his Ps and Qs.
- So, in one game there may be five blanks and three Qs, while another may have two blanks and only one Q.