Qr sentence example
- 2 qr.
- 3 qr.
- I qr.
- 1 qr.
- + (c,~, oa,,,)q,, = Qr, (28)Advertisement
- Called Nosebleed QR (Quick Relief), the product is composed of a hydrophilic polymer, a synthetic powder that absorbs blood, and potassium salt that aids in scab formation.
- qr,, be the generalized coordinates of any dynamical system, and let pi, P2,
- If the system is supposed to obey the conservation of energy and to move solely under its own internal forces, the changes in the co-ordinates and momenta can be found from the Hamiltonian equations aE aE qr = 49 - 1 57., gr where q r denotes dg r ldt, &c., and E is the total energy expressed as a function of pi, qi,.
- In the time dt which the wave takes to travel over MN the particle displacement at N changes by QR, and QR= - udt, so that QR/MN = - u/U.
- Then the reflected ray QR and the ray reflected at R, and so on, will all touch the circle drawn with ON as radius.Advertisement
- Comparing this equation with ux 2 +vy 2 +w2 2 +22G'y2+2v'zx+2W'xy=0, we obtain as the condition for the general equation of the second degree to represent a circle :- (v+w-2u')Ia 2 = (w +u -2v')/b2 = (u+v-2w')lc2 In tangential q, r) co-ordinates the inscribed circle has for its equation(s - a)qr+ (s - b)rp+ (s - c) pq = o, s being equal to 1(a +b +c); an alternative form is qr cot zA+rp cot ZB +pq cot2C =o; Tangential the centre is ap+bq+cr = o, or sinA +q sin B+rsinC =o.
- +(s - b)pq= oor - qr cot 2A+rptan ZB +pgtan 2C=o,with centre - ap+bq+cr = o.
- If we now apply them to the case of a rigid body moving about a fixed point 0, and make Ox, Oy, Oz coincide with the principal axes of inertia at 0, we have X, u, v=Ap, Bq, Cr, whence A (B C) qr = L,
- Since an, = a,r, the coefficient of Q, in the expression for qr is identical with that of Q,- in the expression for q,.
- If we omit the gyrostatic terms, and write qr = Cre, we finc~, for a free vibration, (aj,1~2 + birX + Cm) C~ + (asrX2 + birX + Cm) C2 +Advertisement
- These variables represent the whole assemblage of generalized co-ordinates qr; they are continuous functions of the independent variables x, y, 1 whose range of variation corresponds to that of the index r, and of 1.
- equality of the angles of incidence and reflection, that the reflected ray QR is such that the angles RQC and CQP are equal; to determine the caustic, it is necessary to determine the envelope of this line.