Qq sentence example
- Thus e 1 e 2 = - e2ei, and if q, q are any two quaternions, qq is generally different from q'q.
- The values of x and y are different, unless V (qq o) = o.
- The flame issuing from the furnace by (o) is always further utilized for boiling down the liquors obtained in a later stage, either in a pan (p) fired from the top and supported on pillars (qq) as shown in the drawing, or in pans heated from below.
- If Q and Q' are commutative, that is, if QQ' = Q'Q, then Q and Q' have the same centre and the same radius.
- Draw Pp and Qq touching both catenaries, Pp and Qq will intersect at T, a point in the directrix; for since any catenary with its directrix is a similar figure to any other catenary with its directrix, if the directrix of the one coincides with that of the other the centre of similitude must lie on the common directrix.Advertisement
- Similarly Qq must pass through the centre of similitude.
- Hence T, the point of intersection of Pp and Qq, must be the centre of similitude and must be on the common directrix.