Ql sentence example
- (iv.) If P and Q can be expressed in the forms pL and qL, where p and q are integers, R will be equal to (p-kq)L, which is both less than pL and less than qL.
- The mathematical importance of this function called the potential is that it is a scalar quantity, and the potential at any point due to any number of point charges ql, q2, q3, &c., distributed in any manner, is the sum of them separately, or qi/xl+q2/x2+q3/x3+&c. =F (q/x) =V (17), where xi, x2, x 3, &c., are the distances of the respective point charges from the point in question at which the total potential is required.
- , p, ,, and for their denominators any assigned quantities ql, q2, q 2, The partial fraction b n /a n corresponding to the n th convergent can be found from the relations pn = anpn -I +bnpn -2 1 qn = anq,i l +bngn-2; and the first two partial quotients are given by b l =pi, a1 = ql, 1)102=1,2, a1a2 + b2= q2.
- un, and ql, q2, q3,
- In this issue's QL User, Quentin Lowe gives us his first impressions of Sir Clive's new micro.Advertisement
- Sinclair has matched the QL against other microcomputers on the market, including the BBC Micro.
- The module also supports the VT100 communications protocol, giving the QL a valuable new role as a terminal to widely used minicomputers.
- CLPS produces QL leads, which can have a phono or aerial plug to the monitor.
- Rumors of the QL's demise were quickly scotched as visitors swarmed through the door of Central Hall Westminster.
- and now expanding the (P1 right-hand side _ I ql)(P 2 +1721..Q1 /2172Ã¯¿½..), h pg - pi p2 / J L' the summation being for all partitions of the biweight.Advertisement
- Sinclair QL in Business is a racy, irreverent look at the possibilities of the machine.
- Rumors of the QL 's demise were quickly scotched as visitors swarmed through the door of Central Hall Westminster.