Qing sentence example
- As an example we may take the instance of Qing, the Bushman hunter.
- Qing, when first he met white men, was asked about his religion.
- But in the mythological account of Cagn given by Qing he appears as a kind of grasshopper, supernaturally endowed, the hero of a most absurd cycle of senseless adventures.
- They know about " men who brought the sun," but their doctrines are revealed in mysteries, and Qing, the informant of Mr Orpen (Cape Monthly Magazine, July 1874), " did not dance that dance " - that is, had not been initiated into all the secret doctrines of his tribe.
- According to Qing, creation was the work of Cagn (the mantis insect), " he gave orders and caused all things to appear."Advertisement
- To stop insurgence, the Qing emperor simply outlaws marshal arts.