Qd sentence example
- (a) If a = d, then each = p b qd.
- along the base-line, and the lengths and directions of the offsets NB, PC, QD,.
- If we were to take QD and RE closer to MC, the former area would be still greater.
- 1-(QD + RE).
- If QD is the bounding ordinate of one of the component strips, we can calculate the area of Qdbl in the ordinary way.Advertisement
- The Nokia N-Gage QD " mobile game deck offers enhanced gaming ergonomics.
- 6 (§ 34) we draw ordinates QD midway between KA and MC, and RE midway between MC and LB, meeting the top in D and E (fig.
- The data for the area ADQ are a series of values of u corresponding to equidifferent values of x; if we denote by y the distance of a point on the arc AD from QD, we can from the series of values of u construct a series of values of y corresponding to equidifferent values of u, and thus find the area of ADQ, treating QD as the base.