Qc sentence example
- QC Supply: Function and fashion combine in these colorful selections.
- are le of the factors of m, is A = PC P + QC / + r + ...
- But in Neoplatonism the inferiority of the condition in which the embodied human soul finds itself is more intensely and painfully felt; hence an express recognition of formless matter (An) as the " first evil," from which is derived the " second evil," body (QC:oya), to whose influence all the evil in the soul's existence is due.
- On my left, we have Miss Anesta Weekes; Anesta is in fact a QC, a distinguished barrister.
- An Auction Of Liberty Therefore with the full connivance of Judge Lawton QC, the prosecution offered a deal.Advertisement
- fiscal appointed William Gallacher receives commission from Lord Advocate Colin Boyd QC.
- Among them is Mr. Reginald R.M. King QC, who compiled a comprehensive genealogy of the family.
- Patrick O'Connor, QC for the family, said, " This report is a devastating indictment of the whole prison service.
- Indeed, a leading QC gave his opinion that the film was not obscene.
- ropewalk chambers, the chambers of Richard Maxwell QC, provides a comprehensive, largely civil advocacy service, and works throughout the country.Advertisement
- Copies of all Management QC listings must be retained for a minimum period of 2 years before they can be destroyed as restricted wastepaper.
- Nicholas Blake QC said that the Universal Declaration of Human Rights allowed for the possibility of rebellion against tyranny and oppression.
- Ropewalk Chambers, the chambers of Richard Maxwell QC, provides a comprehensive, largely civil advocacy service, and works throughout the country.
- His Honor Judge Philip Price QC vacated the Chair which was taken by Dr. Gillian Todd.
- QC Supply - No matching patterns here either, but you will find matching colors of men's, women's and children's long underwear.Advertisement