Qaraite sentence example
- In Arabic he wrote his philosophical work, called in the Hebrew translation Sepher ha-Kuzari, a defence of revelation as against non-Jewish philosophy and Qaraite doctrine.
- Not even the Qaraite schism was able to break the power of the geonim.
- The most clearly marked distinctions are between Spanish, French, German, Italian, Maghrebi, Greek, Syrian (including Egyptian), Yemenite, Persian and Qaraite hands.
- Pop. (1897), 12,961, consisting of Tatars, Armenians, Greeks, Qaraite Jews, and about 200 so-called Krymchaki, i.e.
- Among the motley population of Russians, Tatars, Armenians, Germans and Greeks are several hundred Qaraite Jews.Advertisement